Monday, March 10, 2008

Vortex Based Mathematics



Marko Rodin shaves his head, but not his shoulders. This would be fine if he wore a real shirt. I've shaved my head and not my shoulders, but i wear fucking shirts. He doesn't. He wears a wifebeater, perhaps to say, "Hi, I'm Marko Rodin. I have some of the hariest shoulders ever in the history of humanity, even harier than W.FMRA's. I shaved my head because people found it too distracting while trying to admire my outstandingly hairy shoulders."



If you actually are able to sit and watch this guy talk for 4 and a half hours, I'll give you a cookie. Just come over to my house and say, "Hey, I watched that whole Marko Rodin's Vortex Based Mathematics video. Where's my fucking cookie?"
i will say, "I don't have any cookies right now. I wasn't actually expecting anybody to make it through that whole thing. Come back later and maybe I'll have some cookies." if you come back several times, i just might get a cookie for you.

For a shorter version, visit his website.

No comments: